5 Coffee Cocktail Recipes To Make Your Party Great Again4 min read
What if a barista has to be a bartender in a party? Well, they just make java cocktails. Our below 5 easy-to-make coffee cocktail recipes might be a solution for you in this case!
This coffee cocktail is just a combination of the famous cold brew and spiced rum. But, the sweet flavor of real sugar cola, dark iced coffee and liquor will keep you and your senses awake for hours. If you are a big fan of cold brew, you can find out more interesting recipes here!
- One and a half cups of cold coffee concentrate.
- A cup of coffee liqueur.
- A half cup of spiced rum.
- 12 oz bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola.
- A half cup of heavy cream.
- Combine coffee concentrate, liqueur, rum, and cola in a large pitcher.
- Pour the solution in glasses filled with ice.
- Add cream and enjoy!
Cold Brew Bourbon Cocktail
The famous bourbon shaken with cold brew will suit your need for a desert drink after dinner. The point of this java cocktail recipe is: it is so good, yet so easy-to-make!
- 8 oz of Chameleon Black Concentrate, or your own.
- 2 oz bourbon.
- 1 oz butterscotch liqueur.
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake it.
- Pour in a tall glass over ice and enjoy!
Everyone loves a martini. Perk up this twist on a classic cocktail with a festive splash of Baileys and a shot of coffee to help you party on.
- 30ml freshly brewed espresso.
- 50ml vodka.
- 25ml Baileys.
- Freeze the espresso in an ice cube tray until frozen solid.
- Pour the vodka and Baileys into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir together for about 1 min then strain into a tumbler.
- Put 4-5 coffee ice cubes into the drink to serve.
Turkish Coffee Sour Cocktail
Believe it or not, those seasonal favorites like warming cinnamon, aromatic cloves, and spiced rum go extremely well with a deep coffee hit that makes this coffee cocktail a beloved.
- 2 tbsp coffee grounds.
- 5 cardamom pods, bruised (plus 2 to garnish).
- Strips of lemon peel.
- 2 cloves.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 20g egg whites.
- 75ml spiced rum.
- 25ml lemon juice.
- Put the coffee grounds in a pan with 250ml water.
- Add the cardamom pods, lemon peel, cloves, and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil, then strain through a sieve lined with 2 pieces of kitchen paper and leave to cool.
- Pour 50ml of the coffee mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice then add the egg white, spiced rum, and lemon juice.
- Shake hard for 1-2 mins then double strain into 2 coupe or martini glasses.
- Decorate with another cardamom pod and a few drops of Angostura bitters if you like.
Dark & Stormy Coffee Cocktail
A coffee kick with the appearance that resembles a dark and stormy day. If you are in need of an amazing cocktail, twist up the classic recipe with a dash of freshly brewed espresso to pair with traditional ginger beer!
- 25ml dark rum.
- 25ml tequila.
- Ginger beer.
- 2 tbsp freshly brewed espresso.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour in the rum and tequila.
- Stir then top with ginger beer.
- Slowly pour in the espresso.