Top 10 Best Coffee Machines 2019: Which will fit best in your home?7 min read
If you have money to spend, a good coffee maker will serve up a wonderful range of blends, flavors, and features, and could well become the most-used appliance in the house. However, there is a wide range of coffee makers that all look oh so well; which one would fit best with your desire?
Here, we would like to recommend to you some of the best coffee makers out there, accompanied with full in-depth reviews:
1. The Best in Overall: Breville Precision Brewer
- Extremely fast brewing time, which is helpful if you are a busy bee.
- Gold Cup Standard coffee.
- Controllable flow rate and bloom time.
- Requiring an experienced user for a perfect cup of coffee.
- You will have to pull the whole thing from under the cabinets to load coffee and water into it.
Our advice: If you want to control your coffee maker completely, or if you don’t have much time in the morning for a coffee cup, this is the best option for you. Don’t worry about the price, in comparison with what you get, the value is well delivered.
2. The Best Budget: The Bonavita Connoisseur
- Compact, easy to use, and has few parts to clean.
- The coffee stays hot for hours.
- Affordable price.
- Simple design
Price: From $102 – 121
Our advice: The Bonavita Connoisseur is the best coffee maker to buy if you want to brew superb pots of drip coffee and spend less cash. For some users, it will take you just one push to have a cup of coffee. However, its look may disappoint you.
3. The Best Size: The Bonavita Immersion Dripper
- Small and suitable for those who move a lot.
- Easy to clean by hand and dishwasher safe.
- Have a physical lever to turn the flow of coffee on and off.
- You will need some practice to use this device properly.
- Lack of some features, so you may need a quality coffee grinder, accurate scale and electric kettle with variable temperature settings for the most consistent results.
Our advice: Thanks to this device size, it gets your money’s worth if you just want a single cup of excellent coffee everywhere. However, if your desire is not a single cup, stay away from this coffee maker.
4. The Best Designed: Ratio Eight
- Unique and luxury design with black aluminum body and walnut frame.
- Outstandingly delicious drip coffee.
- You always know how much coffee remains and can observe the brewing process.
- The prices are triple than those of other premium drip-coffee competitors.
- Inaccurate water volume labels.
Our advice: If you have a special taste for design and you have extra budget to spare, it is a suitable option. But, for a beginner in coffee making, other coffee makers will prove to be much better investments.
5. The Best Performance: The Technivorm Moccamaster KBT 741
- Excellently brews 10 cups in one make.
- Keeps your coffee hot for full 6 hours.
- Modern and elegant design that will impress your visitors.
- Take a lot of your counter space.
- A little bit expensive, but its quality will be worth your budget.
Our advice: Your home, office or home-office is full of coffeeholics every morning? This machine will satisfy everyone in just a minute and keep your office awake for 6 hours.
6. The Fastest: The Bunn Velocity Brew BT
- Delicious pots of coffee will be brewed and served in no time.
- A cinch for you to count on.
Price: About $112 -$140
Our advice: Too fast means too furious. This device is suitable for those who seriously lack time to wait for a cup of coffee, but not for someone who is unfamiliar to coffee makers.
If you are looking for other coffee makers that are more balanced, we recommend some of these coffee makers:
7. KRUPS EA8442 Falcon: One of the best super automatic Cappuccino and Espresso Machine
More than a simple coffee maker, this beast is a high-end espresso maker, while cappuccino and latte can also be served in a minute by it.
- Impressive quality & delicious coffee.
- Keep the coffee warm for 2 hours.
- Adjustable size of the coffee grinds.
- Does not provide a bypass doser for pre-ground blends.
8. Delonghi ECAM28465M: Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Meet a coffee maker which is the embodiment of premium quality design, function, and also price. In just a few touches, you can customize your cup into any flavor by adjusting the amount of froth, grind size, strength, length, and temperature.
- Stylish design.
- One-touch coffee maker, but the quality is beyond your expectation.
- An impressive range of customization options.
- It is clearly pricey but it will be more than likely to give you your money’s worth.
- Users interface is not intuitive.
Price: About $3000
9. Gaggia Brera 59100 Automatic
An economical option for buyers who searching for an automatic coffee maker without spending an extravagant amount of money. With good design and nice build, this machine will last longer than most of your kitchen tools, and it is an entry-level, super-automatic coffee maker.
- Economical price.
- Great design and quality build.
- No auto-frother and auto program for milky drinks, which will be just fine if you are an espresso-only type of person.
- Limited customization
Price: About 406$
10. Van Der Westen Speedster – The Reigning Champion In The Espresso Industry
It is said that only 400 Van Der Westen machines are produced each year, and most of them are bought by millionaires. Trust me, this champion will instantly steal your heart.
- The best coffee shots in the entire espresso industry, thanks to steam boiler equipped with a heat exchanger to pre-heat the water going into the coffee boiler and 0.6mm jet.
- Luxury design.
- Construction in stainless steel only, including frames, also the black powder coated parts.
- This machine costs you 20.000$.
Another important point to make a good coffee cup beside the coffee maker is the quality of ground coffee you use. We would like to give you some top-quality ground coffee pitcher packs here!
Looking at our top ten choices, each of them has its own advantages and also drawbacks, which may confuse you a little bit. Our suggestion is that as a wise buyer, you should best consider your desire and budget carefully before making the choice. Hopefully, you will find a badass coffee maker for your home!